- Easy to read and use in dimly-lit environments
- Reveals the sonic brilliance of your performance
- Delivers a new level of realism to your instruments
Easy to read and use in dimly-lit environments
The Sonic Maximizer 482, which features a 1/4″ thick extruded aluminum face plate anchored to chassis via hex head bolts, also benefits from improved graphics which are easier to read in poorly lit environments. In addition, new knurled, aluminum knobs have been incorporated for ease of control and a more positive feel, often critical to musicians, live sound mixers and DJs making fine adjustments mid-performance.
Reveals the sonic brilliance of your performance
The Sonic Maximizer can coax out the authentic sonic brilliance of a performance, giving you clean sound unhampered by the deviations that occur anytime music is played through a sound system. The highs in your sound are bright and articulate, the lows are tight and rich, the strings sparkle, the percussion cracks, the vocals shine.
Delivers a new level of realism to your instruments
Your instruments take on a whole new level of realism – the level they lost when they were first recorded or played through a sound system. And the final result is pure and musical. You hear the great performance; you don’t hear the machine at work. Experience the magic of the 482 Sonic Maximizer!
BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer Features:
- 2 channels of process for stereo or separate mono mixes
- 5 segment LED output meters
- +18dBu headroom
- RCA and 1/4″ inputs and outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 10dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 112dB Process IN
- THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% at 20-20kHz; Bypass mode: less than 0.002% at 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +18dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 47K Ohms, unbalanced 1/4″ phone jack or RCA jack.
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms, unbalanced 1/4″ phone jack or RCA jack.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, -10dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, -10dBu input