The black Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT is a compact and versatile 15″ 2-way 1000W Bluetooth-enabled powered loudspeaker featuring custom engineered drivers in a rugged enclosure, well suited for rental houses, mobile entertainers, stage monitors, and more. A built-in Bluetooth receiver allows wireless music streaming from a mobile device or computer. The internal 1000W Class-D power amplifier drives the 15″ woofer and 1.5″ high-frequency titanium compression driver, which combine for a frequency response of 55 Hz to 18 kHz, and a maximum SPL of 127 dB.
Two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, a 3.5mm aux input, and an XLR output accommodate typical connectivity with mixers, instruments, and more. Independent input/output gain controls and an LCD display with one-knob DSP control ensure efficient setup and signal adjustment. The sturdy polypropylene enclosure utilizes an EV-patented SST waveguide, and is covered by a powder-coated, 18-gauge steel grille. With its integrated pole cup, the ZLX-15BT can be mounted on a speaker stand, placed on a subwoofer pole, or can be used on its side as a floor wedge monitor. It includes an IEC power cable.
- Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment
- High-efficiency 1000W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 127 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by Electro-Voice
- QuickSmartDSP features powerful processing and easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, two-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via the rear-panel LCD
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Front LED for “power on” and “limit” indication
- Durable composite construction with high/low grip design for easy transport and mounting